Terms & Conditions
Access to and use of HT e-Academies image and text files and data on this site are subject to the following terms and conditions:
1. The text, images, and data on the HT e-Learning Academies website are protected by copyright and may be covered by other restrictions as well. HT e-Learning Academy retains all rights, including copyright, in data, images, software, documentation, text, and other information contained in these files (collectively, the "Materials"). Copyright and other proprietary rights may be held by individuals or entities other than, or in addition to 'Ethic Global'. (© 2013)
2. The Materials are made available for educational, and personal use only as defined in the United Kingdom copyright laws. Users may view these files for their own use, subject to any additional terms or restrictions which may be applicable to the individual file or program. Users must, however, cite the author and source of the Materials as they would material from any printed work, and the citations should include the URL "www.hte-academy.com".
Copying or redistribution in any manner for commercial use, including commercial publication, or for personal gain is strictly prohibited.
The Frequently Asked Questions and Answers listed below may assist you in interpreting permitted uses in these Terms and Conditions.
3. Under no circumstances shall ETHIC or the HT e-Academy be liable for any loss, damage, liability or expense incurred or suffered that is claimed to have resulted from the use of this Site, including, without limitation, any fault, error, omission, interruption or delay with respect thereto.
4. The Academy may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then current Terms and Conditions.
5. Ethic and the HT e-Academy are not responsible for misuse of the knowledge contained within this package. Responsibility for correct design and check procedures lies with the designer and host Company.
6. ETHIC will endeavour to issue any completion certificates within 15-30 days of completion. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you believe you have not received your certificate.
Frequently Asked Questions and Answers
May I put unaltered images or text from the HT e-Academies website on a file server at my place of employment or any other server?
May I put unaltered images or text from the on my personal website?
May I put images or text from the website on a CD-ROM, public domain or otherwise?
May I print selected images or text excerpts from the website for a report?
Yes, if it is a personal or academic work, and not for publication in any medium. The images must remain unaltered. All of the accompanying caption information must be included without alteration. You should cite the source as you would any printed work; the citation should include the URL "www.hte-academy.com" and accredited to ETHIC. This type of use is encouraged; all other forms of publication are expressly prohibited.
How do I obtain permission for other forms of publication?
Anyone wishing to use the materials from this Site for purposes other than as authorized herein must obtain prior written approval. Permission for such use is granted on a case-by-case basis at the sole discretion of the HT e-Academy. A usage fee may be charged depending on the nature of the proposed use.
These Terms and conditions are subject to change at any time. Any changes will be reflected on this page. (Copyright Ethic Global © 2013)